Friday, August 30, 2019

The Keto Burger from the Butcher's Kitchen, Singapore

Keto Beef Burger

This place at Suntec City Tower 1 has lots of signage touting its keto burgers (3 Temasek Boulevard #02-472, 9616-0111). And since I'm still on this gut cleansing diet, I decided to give it a try.

The buns are made with almond flour, and it was obvious from the very tender texture that it wasn't your usual bun. It wasn't a bad thing, but it was noticeably different. The patty didn't quite have the aged steak taste that I look for either, but they were heavy-handed enough on the salt that it all still went down easily.

OK, so it was ultimately better than I thought it would be. But it wasn't very big, and at a rather high price of S$18.80 (US$13.55), I won't be going back for it again.

No comments: