Sunday, February 07, 2016

A Variety of Instant Phở Bò from Vietnam

A Variety of Instant Phở Bò from Vietnam

I picked these up at Golden Mile the other day. To my disappointment, they generally all tasted the same, with a weak broth that didn't really taste like beef, not to mention some weird little rice/tapioca ball things in all of them. Of course, I'd be a fool to think that instant packets could compare to an actual bowl of it (and I couldn't help but wonder what it would have tasted like if I had access to some fresh bean sprouts, basil, chili peppers, lime, and sliced beef to garnish it with). Either way, I don't think I'll be getting this again. If I do, then I'll need to remember to get the Acecook one in the upper left, as that one was at least a tad saltier and spicier than the others.

No comments: