Thursday, January 28, 2016

3Crab Delicacy Seafood Restaurant in Singapore

Curry Crab

Is this place featured in a tourist guidebook or something?? The only time that I've been here was many years ago when a friend from out of town said that he wanted to go. And the only reason why I came here tonight was because another friend from out of town likewise heard that this place was good. Really? I don't remember it being anything special. Well, let's see (265 Outram Road, 6327-2148).

No, it still wasn't anything special. The chili crab was forgettable, and the black pepper crab was coated in an oddly goopy substance. And even though it was still edible, it couldn't hold a candle to the all-time king of black pepper crab, Eng Seng.

The one thing, however, that was kinda interesting is that curry crab above. But it was the curry that made it good, not the crab. I basically just scooped curry onto a bowl of rice without touching any of the crab. Well, if another visitor requests to come here again, I'll have to remember to try the clams and/or the cold crab; I suspect that I'll be happier with those.

No comments: