Thursday, November 05, 2015

Lotteria Korea's Hanwoo Bulgogi Burger

Hanwoo Bulgogi Burger

It might seem weird for me to go all the way to Korea to get a burger, especially since I haven't been a huge fan of Korean burgers thus far. But these guys are known for their bulgogi burger, and I've been meaning to try it for sometime. And fortunately, I had a few minutes to grab one at Incheon Airport just before boarding my flight back to Singapore.

They actually had a few versions of the bulgogi burger, the cheapest of which was done with Australian beef. I opted for the one using local Korean beef instead. Sure, it was tender, but the bulgogi sauce wasn't anything special, nor was it anything that I'll really want to get again (the fries were forgettable too). But at least I finally tried it.

No comments: