Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Sanguchon Truck at Off the Grid, SF

Lomo Saltado and Yuca Fries

Off the Grid was running nearby in the city for lunch today again, and we stopped by there after a meeting today to see what was available. This Peruvian truck caught my eye, particularly for this lomo saltado sandwich with fries inside. It was good, especially with that surprisingly airy bread that I gobbled up in seconds. Too bad that those yucca fries were thicker than I expected. And it was only now that I realized that I've had this stuff before though, albeit in a non-sandwich form.

1 comment:

JadedOne said...

I'm so happy you got to try this food truck! They come over to San Jose for Moveable Feast near Willow Glen and that's always a go to for me when I see it. Although the second time I got one of their sandwiches, the pork was unusually dry and not appetizing.