Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ramen Kagetsu Arashi is in Singapore!

Arashi Genkotsu Ramen

When I saw the listing for this place in 8 Days yesterday, I had to do a double-take. Katgetsu? Wasn't that that shop outside of immigration at Narita with the garlic press? Yes, it was. Sweeeeet!! They opened one at the Star Vista, so I made sure to come down here today for lunch (1 Vista Exchange Green #01-41, 6339-0335).

The good thing is that it was delicious...the broth, anyway. OK, the noodles were a bit overcooked, the gyoza was peculiarly sweet, and the service was pretty lousy. But I drank that garlic-based soup to the bottom, creating a lovely dragon breath for me to terrorize the rest of the office with later this afternoon. Nice one. I'd rather come here than neighboring Musashi.

No comments: