Monday, April 08, 2013

Black Thunder Ramen from Menya Musashi

Black Thunder Ramen

I know that I swore off Musashi previously, but yesterday we noticed that they were offering yet another special that ultimately lured me into their Raffles City shop for lunch today. They called this "Black Thunder": it was basically tantan-men spiked with local chili padi and some of that black oil (as well as an interestingly little black lightning-shaped fried wonton-skin thing in the middle, if you look closely). It was better than I thought it would be, but that will probably be my last one. That was too unhealthy to eat a second time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wanted to nominate you for Best Food Blog as I like your blog a lot. But can't find your email address.

Go nominate yourself: http://sgblogawards.omy.sg/2013/category/nominate/

:)