Friday, February 15, 2013

PLT Sandwiches on Robinson Road

PLT Sandwich Set

I think they need to rename Robinson Road into Sandwich Street or something. This area already has places like the Sandwich Shop, Munch, and Simply Sandwich. Now yet another one has opened within spitting distance (39 Robinson Road #01-01A, 6438-4192). Judging by appearances alone, it looked like it was a chain from overseas or something. But from what I can see, I think these guys are local.

Anyway, I grabbed their namesake PLT above (the "P" standing for pancetta, in case you were wondering). And it was a heck of a lot better than I thought it would be, especially with those tasty ingredients inside. Too bad that the French bean salad on the side was totally over-garlicked though; I nearly couldn't finish it due to all of that dragon breath. I'll be interested in coming back to try some of their other sandwiches either way.

No comments: