Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Na Na Curry Has Finally Reopened

Vegetable Curry Set

Na Na Fish Head Curry was a local Chinese curry stall that I had always had a bit of a soft spot for. And after the Amara Shopping Centre had shut down for renovations, these guys were nowhere to be found. Surprise, surprise; they're back...at the Amara's renamed 100AM mall (100 Tras Street #03-14), right next door to Keisuke's Tori King, and complete with seating of their own. Cool.

Now, I'm not sure if it's because it's been such a long time since I last ate there, but the stuff that they served today was a heck of a lot spicier and richer than I remembered it to be (in a good way!). They've definitely gotten a lot stingier with the bread though, so next time I'm here, I'll be sure to get at least an extra order or two of rice on the side.

2 comments:

vonvonx said...

glad that u r still blogging! love ur posts.. u really fly alot

weiting said...

hi, is that glass noodles in your curry? its vegetable curry right?