Sunday, December 30, 2012

Teppan Pasta from Pepper Lunch

Spicy Tomato Cream Teppan Pasta

Man, I haven't been to an actual Pepper Lunch restaurant in ages, especially after the proliferation of those Pepper Lunch Express stalls at food courts instead. But of course, the latter runs a limited menu, so while we were here at the former, we ordered the things that we couldn't get at the food court, which basically came down to either pasta or larger cuts of beef. We went for the pasta.

Fortunately, this spicy tomato cream dish didn't taste as bad as it looked. But it's not like I liked this so much that I'd get cravings for it either. I'll probably just stick to Pepper Lunch Express in most cases, especially since it's a lot faster. And if I really want some theatrics around Japanese pasta, then I'll go to Bene Spaghetti instead.

No comments: