Monday, March 12, 2012

The American Grilled Cheese Kitchen, SF

Mousetrap Sandwich

I'm not sure how I came across these guys - I think they might have been featured on a TV show or something (1 South Park Avenue, Suite 103A, 415-243-0107). Anyway, after getting out of the airport today, I needed a quick bite before heading into the office. So I came here, where they featured a variety of grilled cheese sandwiches and sides.

I went for the most basic "mousetrap" sandwich, which didn't have any meat or fillings in it, but was still tasty given the quality of the bread. The apple was a nice touch too; one can't help but think of school cafeterias as a result. Next time I'll have to be sure to try the other the other varieties that they were offering.

1 comment:

mike3k said...

That's a few blocks from my office. I still haven't tried it yet.