Monday, August 13, 2007

Vindaloo from Muthu's Curry

Vindaloo

Here's a serving of vindaloo from Muthu's Curry. I couldn't quite make heads or tails of this one though. Yes, it was spicy, but for some reason, it just wasn't as emotionally satisfying as others that I can recall. Perhaps it was the fact that I didn't have any beer in my belly beforehand (sound like White Castle?). Either that, or my perception of vindaloo has just been so corrupted by the English interpretation of it that I wouldn't even like the real thing.

Speaking of which, we noticed on our way out that their next door neighbor (just before reaching Gayatri) specialized in Goan food. So we probably should have headed there to get what would allegedly be the real deal. Well, maybe next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, do check out Riverwalk Tandoor. It's located at The Riverwalk Galleria, near Clarke Quay MRT.