Thursday, August 27, 2026

Took Lae Dee is Still in Singapore

Boat Noodles

Do you remember these guys? I had such high hopes for them, but they closed their original location and I thought they had left the country. It turns out that they have one outlet remaining here in Singapore, and it's at Gardens by the Bay, of all places (18 Marina Gardens Drive).

It seems that its local operator runs this entire Jurassic Nest FoodHall and filled it with some of their other brands like Tsuta and Hawker Chan, and even pulled Bismillah and Ayam Taliwan to the mix.

It's also interesting that they offer boat noodles here, as apparently it is not something that they offer in Thailand. Actually, it wasn't very good. But I'm happy to have found this place again. It may be in a tacky dinosaur-themed food hall filled with tourists, but at least I know I can come here to get it.

No comments: