Thursday, October 17, 2024

Salty's Waterfront Seafood Grill in Seattle, Washington

Oysters, seafood chowder, radio flyer mocktail

Salty's is a small chain of seafood places up here in the Pacific Northwest that has a convenient outlet at Seatac airport called Salty's at the SEA; I thinjk it's where Anthony's was previously. I stopped in for some quick local oysters and a cup of chowder, the former of which was deliciously briny (and got richer with the smaller premium ones) while the latter was filled with lovely cuts of scallops (I also want to know where they sourced their black peppercorns as they were impressively potent). My seedlip cocktail on the side was refreshing as well. Alas, this tiny snack wasn't cheap though; tallying it all up with a tip nearly reached triple digits. I guess one has to pay for good quality and convenience.

No comments: