Sunday, November 12, 2023

Eat Hum in Punggol, Singapore

S/M Size Hums

This is a cool home-based business, with those marinated cockles above being their speciality. I was quite happy to find that they weren't heavily garlicked despite drowning in that brown fluid in the background. Instead, these were wonderfully fresh and firm morsels of savory goodness with that thin light marinade only helping to accentuate rather than dominate it.

They do a lot of other shellfish too, including that crab in the background with a good amount of creamy yellow tomalley inside. Admittedly I only got the crab to get ahead on the same-day waitlist, but next time I'll try to order in advance so that I can spare my wallet from the high cost of the crab. Oh, and get the 400% spicy level since the 300% wasn't actually that spicy.

No comments: