Friday, November 03, 2023

Bread, Beer & Brez'n (BB&B) in Singapore

Wiener Schnitzel

I've been wanting to check out this small chain of Biergarten for a while now given its low prices and bench seating. But when this Wienerschnitzel (vom Schwein) was served, my eyes nearly popped out of my sockets. No wonder why the prices here were so low!! It reminded me of how I got duped at Brasiero a few years ago. I'm feeling rather miffed about this, but I'll admit that it was convenient enough that I might still stop by for a snack, now that I know what to expect.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes they are under new management or ownership and their portions have gotten smaller and smaller and they've lost quite a bit of their interesting beer selection. Most of what was good about the place has been lost. I can't imagine they'll be open for much longer.