Monday, October 23, 2023

San Francisco's Bacon Bacon Cafe (kinda)

Bacon Egg and Cheee Sandwich Set

There's a bacon-centered shop in San Francisco that happened to have an outlet right next to my airport gate this morning, so I was quite excited to give it a try. But it turned out to be a reduced menu, not only in terms of the dishes available (i.e., I was hoping for their breakfast tacos, which they didn't have here), but also in that the signature sandwich above seems to be different from what's in the main restaurant, particularly in that there are no poppy seeds on that bun. It still featured decent quality ingredients, but that sandwich needed a Cholula assist toward the end, and the hash browns weren't anything to shout about either. I prefer Eggslut over this, even if I'm not a big fan of theirs either.

No comments: