Friday, September 17, 2021

BTM Mussels & Bar in Tanjong Pagar, Singapore

Live Local Mussels Marinières

I didn't even know that the folks behind L'Entrecôte opened this "Back To Mussels" shop down the street more than a year ago (5 Duxton Hill, 6690-7562). But I was happy to have come here, as even those entry-level local mussels above were fresh and tender enough for me to gobble down with some fries and booze. Actually, the paltry beer selection was a letdown, but at least they serve French seafood platters and even charcuterie and cheese boards, which means that I'll likely find my way back here someday.

1 comment:

ceadsearc said...

Kingdom of Belgians (Robertson Quay) is a much better bet with a much better beer selection! BTM's beer selection is shameful for a Belgian inspired place.