Thursday, July 30, 2020

Hacking the Original Angus Cheeseburger at McDonald's


McDonald's was selected for dinner tonight, so I looked up my experience last time so that I could apply what I had learned. This time, I again got double patties and lettuce on my Original Angus Cheeseburger. But I opted out of ketchup this time, while going for double onions.

I rather enjoyed it, particularly since it was nice and salty. I'm not sure if that's because they unintentionally put too much salt on it, or if it's because the removal of all of that other stuff like ketchup meant that I could taste the salt more clearly. But I kinda liked it.

Now, the beef was still rather dry and tasteless. And yes, I'd much rather go to Five Guys. But when the venue selection is out of one's hands and we end up being at McDonald's again, then I'll go down this path, perhaps with triple onions if they'll let me.

No comments: