Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Quận 4 (District 4) at Interlocal Centre's MAP Kitchen in Singapore

Counterclockwise from center: bún thịt nướng chả giò, bánh mì thịt chả, gỏi cuốn

When I heard about a Vietnamese place in the Pasir Panjang area, I immediately wondered if it was Uncle Ho Tuckshop. It wasn't. There is actually *another* Vietnamese place that opened not long ago just up the street: a stall at the food court of an industrial building called Interlocal Centre (100G Pasir Panjang Road, 8800-7027).

They do deliveries now, and the food was of good quality, as evidenced by the care that went into things like the tightly wrapped gỏi cuốn. I liked that they used fresh chili pepper slices in their bánh mì, and all of the food was easy to gobble down.

Now, what we ordered today wasn't so unique that I'd rush to order from them again (especially since they are closed on weekends, while weekday orders need quite a bit of lead time). But it seems they occasionally do some special items from time to time, which I definitely want to try when they are available.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, can check where did you order this from? I can't seem to find the name in any apps.

Thanks

By the way, dont need to publish my comments, just want to check where you get the food from.

bma said...

WhatsApp her at the number above. She updates her menu on Facebook once in a while here.