Friday, November 15, 2019

The Feather Blade on Club Street in Singapore

The Feather Blade Steak

I finally made it to The Feather Blade tonight (90 Club Street). The burger was sold out, so I went for the namesake flat iron, which was not only priced much lower than I thought it would be (S$21 or US$15), but was also served in the blink of an eye. And it was surprisingly tender and moist, not to mention fun to eat given that it was covered in butter and salt.

That said, I admittedly got a bit bored of the taste halfway through. Fortunately, a bit of salt and pepper on the table was enough to perk it back up again, and the sides kept it interesting too. But the prices also added up quickly, especially when throwing in some booze. That won't deter me from coming back here to try that burger though.

No comments: