Saturday, December 09, 2006

Drinks from Chongqing, China

Chongqing Brewery Premium Beer

Here's another page from the annals of local drinks. The first is the local Chongqing Brewery's "Premium" beer. It was much better than I expected...in fact, I liked it better than the more widespread Tsingtao. But it definitely has those rice overtones of Chinese beer, if you don't mind that.

Tianfu Lemon Carbonated DrinkNext is just a simple soft drink. I was hoping for something different in this Tianfu Lemon drink, but it turned out to be nothing more than a 7-Up variant. Oh well. At least it had those old school pull tabs that I haven't seen in years.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
I discover your blog today. I would like to read your next posts. Would you be so kind to send me the adress of your rss feed.
Thanks
VĂ©ro

bma said...

Thanks. Actually, Blogger seems to use a standard algorithm for RSS and Atom feeds: simply use the blog's URL and append a "rss.xml" or "atom.xml" following a slash as needed.

Or to more directly answer your question, the RSS feed is http://eatbma.blogspot.com/rss.xml

I put a My Yahoo! button at the bottom of my template a while back to make it easy, but that of course is Atom-based. I suppose I should put an RSS button down there one of these days too.