Thursday, March 24, 2016

Denmark's Steff Houlberg in Korea

Steff Hotdog

I had a few minutes to explore the arrivals area of Incheon Airport when I came across a hot dog stand. It didn't look like much at first, but after inspecting the menu, I suspected that it might have been one of those Danish hot dog places that I saw on a Bourdain episode. I thus looked it up, and surely enough, this was a huge chain from Denmark. I thus had to give it a try.

I got the namesake Steff dog, which they showered with roasted onions, among other things. The dog itself, perhaps to no surprise, was very mild. But yeah, that was interesting and unique enough that I was happy to have tried it. I'm now curious about some of the other items on the menu, like the French, Viking, and hot sauce versions. I think I saw one topped with bulgogi too.

No comments: