Thursday, July 16, 2015

My Lunch From McDonald's China

McDonald's China

Trust me, this wasn't my first choice. But there wasn't much available to eat at during the busy lunch hour aside from that Halal beef noodle place across the street, and yet I wasn't in any mood to get all sweaty and go to my next meeting with splatter from red chili oil on my white shirt. So I went into Mickey D's thinking that maybe they'd have something local there.

They didn't. At least, not from what I could see on the menu. But after biting into it , this chicken sandwich was definitely localized with a mildly spicy pepper seasoning to it. Perhaps also interesting was the fact that they only had curly fries to go with it, and that Chicken McNuggets were a standard side order to accompany every single set meal here.

No comments: