Saturday, April 27, 2013

Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora in Singapore

Sous Vide 48°C King Salmon – Sustainable Caviar & Prosecco Pear Crushed Almond, Vine Tomato Jelly and Garden Cress

When I first heard about this place, I was intrigued. This was not only due to the fact that Resorts World Sentosa pulled yet another celebrity chef over here, but also since this restaurant had a gigantic glass window facing the Open Ocean tank at the SEA Aquarium (22 Sentosa Gateway, 6577-8888).

Today, I had just enough time to grab an appetizer before moving on, and this little sous-vide piece of salmon was what I ended up with. Yes, I liked this tender and fatty cut of fish, gobbling it down quickly. Too bad that I didn't get a view of the tank though, as the place was fully booked, thus relegating me to the windowless bar at the front of the restaurant.

No comments: