Friday, December 14, 2012

The Taqueria Jefes Truck in Austin

Two Brisket Tacos

This was an unplanned stop. I was stumbling back to the hotel and had passed by what seemed like a million food trucks along the way when I stopped and realized that I'd probably regret it if I didn't stop to fuel up with something salty and greasy before heading upstairs.

So I made my way to back to this truck, which to my surprise, was serving proper Mexican tacos rather than the usual Tex-Mex around here (thank you, corn tortillas!!). These things went down in a hurry, especially with that salsa and lime. But I've got dragon breath like you wouldn't believe right now.

1 comment:

sweet said...

Dude.
You . Are . Awesome.
I want your life. at least, I want your never ending cavalcade of merry-go-round food trips..... :)D