Friday, November 30, 2012

Aunt I's Jamaican Restaurant in Miami

Small Jerk Chicken

When I read about this small local chain in a writeup about all of the Caribbean food available in the Miami, I got excited. (I think that the last time that I had jerk chicken was back in college!) I thus came here to fill my belly with Jamaican food before heading back to the hotel.

The good thing was that the chicken was a lot spicier than I thought it would be. But being hacked up into that bony mess above made it a bit hard to eat, especially when coming across a dry skinless piece of chunky breast meat without the benefit of those scotch bonnet peppers. I still washed it down with that super perky Jamaican ginger beer though, and I'd be curious to see what the rest of the menu is like.

No comments: