Sunday, December 04, 2011

Raising Cane's at San Antonio Airport

Chicken Biscuit Combo

That breakfast biscuit was a lot better than I thought it would be. At first these guys didn't seem like anything more than a shop that sells chicken fingers, but that sauce put it to rest. I liked how it wasn't overpowering with a processed taste, while the little hash browns were perfectly seasoned too. I'll eat that again if I'm back here again.

This airport really needs to put up better rental car return signs though. When driving in the darkness at 5 or 6 AM, one can't see the signs to figure out where to go. This forced me to drive around for a while before powering up the GPS, thus losing whatever time I thought I would gain by choosing an airport hotel for the night before. Strangely, even Hertz itself did not have its big yellow sign turned on.

No comments: