Thursday, October 27, 2011

Roast Bone Marrow at St. John in London

Roast Bone Marrow & Parsley Salad

Finally...I was able to get my hands on the roast bone marrow at St. John tonight. See, last time I was here, they had already sold out. So I looked forward to plopping myself down at the bar tonight to get a couple of pints and bar snacks.

Those snacks included not only this deliciously rich bone marrow, but also a pork skin salad, pea and ham soup, and even some snails and oakleaf. Yum...this place is awesome, not to mention surprisingly fast with the food too. I left here extremely happy.

1 comment:

Mz.Lim said...

LOVE St John's! I've tried the pork rind salad, and a sweetbreads and tongue salad that was also fantastic! The "Middle White" roast pork crackling and grilled belly pork was also excellent. Mmmh. Pork.