Monday, October 24, 2011

Ah Por Ginger Fried Rice from Soup Restaurant

Ah Por Ginger Fried Rice

Soup Restaurant has been running signs for their ginger fried rice a lot lately, and I'd been curious for a while. Well, there was a Soup Restaurant at Changi Terminal 2, so we went there for dinner tonight before getting on my flight. It was a little better than I thought it would be with its smoky aroma, but not necessarily that much different from what one might expect either; after all, it was pretty much the ginger sauce from their signature chicken dish, I believe. I'll stick to the olive rice next time.

On a side note, Lufthansa is running an Early Check-In Desk that opens at 4:30 PM, which should come in handy next time I need to go on a standby upgrade list again (rather than just coming three hours before check-in like I did today). And it looks like SQ has completely redone their lounges in T2, with big marble desks in the SilverKris pantry like at T3. And yet KrisFlyer Gold gets a different lounge, all while still separate from the SATS lounge for other Star Alliance Gold members. Interesting.

No comments: