Thursday, September 22, 2011

El Taco de Oro in Alviso, California

From front: pastor and lengua tacos

I swear, this isn't intentionally trying to become a taco and ramen blog. But I've wanted to come here for a while (5210 North 1st Street), and conveniently enough, I had a meeting in the area this morning, so I stopped by to see if I could get a bit of a late breakfast snack. And surely enough, their taco trucks were open for business.

They were proudly advertising a tripe taco on a handwritten sign today but for some reason didn't have any available, so I fell back on al pastor and lengua tacos instead, both of which did the job. If I'm in the neighborhood again, I might give their restaurant a try, seeing that they serve menudo. Hopefully it will be a better experience than Rosita's down the street.

No comments: