Saturday, July 02, 2011

A Spicy Hot Curry on Aeroline

Hot Curry on Aeroline

Whoa that was actually pretty good, despite how it may appear. This hot meal on Aeroline came with a pleasantly spicy tofu curry that I devoured in seconds...a bit like that SQ curry the other day. I wasn't expecting this given previous meals on Aeroline. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about the bus ride itself, which ran into problems about a third of the way into the trip, thus forcing us to wait for another bus to come get us. It's funny since I was incidentally just noticing how much the age of these buses was starting to show. I'm starting to wonder now if we should have just flown...or at least find a newer bus service that still goes from city center to city center.

3 comments:

Fresh Fry aka 福星 said...

if u dun mind the no-frills kinda rides, i'd suggest First Coach. from Novena Sq to Bangsar. i think they're new routes into KL city centre already, you can google for their website.

i like Bangsar 'cos I like staying in the Mid Valley hotels. heh

qeysersoze said...

You really should try firefly. Best way of doing the SG-KL commute, in my opinion.

beareats said...

Transtar is pretty good, seats-wise.