Monday, June 28, 2010

Breakfast on Aeroline to KL

Breakfast on Aeroline

My preferred coach Airebus appears to have shut down, so I had to fall back on the next best thing by taking Aeroline up to KL this morning. And this was the breakfast that was served: an odd mix of shrimp, calamari, and canned mushrooms on conchiglie pasta shells, all slathered in a mildly sweet and spicy ketchup-cum-chili-sauce type of goop ...and served lukewarm, at that. It obviously wasn't anything that I really want to remember, but honestly it was much better than I was expecting given previous meals with these guys. They otherwise still provided the same solid block of hours with a power outlet in which to get work done, which was the more important thing for me after all.

1 comment:

polarbear said...

have had a Subway sandwich served onboard before...this... :\