Monday, June 13, 2011

Another SQ Economy Class Meal

Braised Fish with Rice

If this looks kinda familiar, that's because I just had it a few days ago on the way to Manila. The good thing was that I liked it better this time, eating the fish in seconds. But there wasn't enough sauce to go around so I ended up burying a little butter in the remaining rice, Persian style.

As an aside, there's still one thing that I never quite understood about SQ: why do their economy class lavatories dispense facial tissues rather than proper paper towels to dry one's hands? Kleenex sucks since you end up having to waste a lot more sheets that end up sticking to your fingers anyway. I can only assume that paper towels have created problems with clogged toilets in the past?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) I like your airline meal posts!