Saturday, May 07, 2011

Draco Beer from the TG Lounge in HK

Whisbih Draco Super Premium Beer

This was just a random beer that I found in the refrigerator at the Thai Airways lounge in Hong Kong. The can proudly bragged about being "imported" yet conveniently had no mention of where it was made, so I thought maybe it was something like Blue Girl beer. But a quick search suggested that it was from Taiwan, of all places. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, and was certainly better than Taiwan Beer.

Anyway, as a follow up to the Hong Kong UA vs TG lounge discussion, I still prefer the RCC instead. Even if they give you a toothbrush here, the showers in the TG lounge are much smaller and don't have a toilet attached. There is a fancy shower head with multiple jets but it was pretty useless and in fact a bit painful. Assuming that I can get a proper internet connection at the UA lounge next time (it was down last time, which is why I came here today), then I'll still go to the RCC.

No comments: