Sunday, April 03, 2011

Goin' Large at Thaksin Beef Noodle

From front: the S$7 version and the S$5 one

I opted for the biggest S$7 (US$5.50) option at Thaksin Beef Noodle today, in part just to see what the difference was between that and the S$5 (US$4) version in the background. One definitely gets more portions - so much that the logo on the bowl isn't visible anymore. The pile of basil that they put on top was so generous that the overhead fans actually blew a few leaves off of my bowl too. Even though I didn't finish the mildly sweet broth, I'll get this one again - and I'll also get the S$0.50 (US$0.40) upgrade for more veggies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. You crack me up. Basil blew out of your overflowing bow, you didn't finish the bowl yet you'd still order extra vege next time? Better bring your own oversized bowl ;)