Tuesday, February 09, 2010

All You Can Eat Pancakes from IHOP

All You Can Eat Pancakes

OK, so IHOP isn't exactly a place that I would normally go to. But there was one right across the street from the hotel, and I needed a quick jump start on the day. They were promoting an All You Can Eat Pancake special at $4.99, where they basically kept refilling those pancakes until you told them to stop.

I'm not that big on pancakes in the first place, so I didn't even ask for more; maybe if they were blueberry pancakes I would have felt differently. But I definitely wanted those crispy hash browns, perhaps the result of watching the Hot Potato Cafe episode of Kitchen Nightmares last night (Hulu rocks, BTW).

2 comments:

Shirin said...

hmmm i ♥ IHOP (haha, i sound deranged) but your picture really makes me feel hungry. :) i visit IHOP every time i'm in the states. (which is once every 2 years - not often enough!) xx

stimmyills said...

just got back from the West coast of the US, and I had the IHop all you can eat pancakes..just had one serving though..the hash browns rock!