Thursday, October 11, 2007

KiKi Restaurant, Taipei

Spicy Shredded Chicken

KiKi is a well-known Szechuan restaurant in Taipei that has apparently spread to multiple locations since I was last here. I guess that it is localized a bit, but my spicy shredded chicken today was still mouth-watering. Another boiling intestine and blood cake thing today was also full of that tasty red chili oil, despite how odd the description might sound.

I didn't realize that they had a bunch of non-spicy stuff here too. Some shrimp pancake thing that my colleague got was extra tasty and fresh, as were those fried shrimp he got. While I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way for this place (except maybe for that huge bottle of plum juice), it was a convenient lunch near the office today.

2 comments:

sisterpoppy said...

Ardent fan of your blog and would love it if you could lunch with us at our newest restaurant.

Any other way to reach you with more details?

Kell Ch@n said...

We are actually planning to use this restaurant for our next event in Taipei.

The other choice is Shinyeh 101.