Monday, July 10, 2006

Chaat from Komala's

Tokkari Chaat

We caught some of Komala's evening-only chaat menu today, starting with the tokkari chaat. These were kinda like miniature basket chaat with its yogurt and all, although the crusts seemed a bit thick to me. Similarly, the pani puri were forgettable, lacking spiciness and also being a bit too crudely-skinned, at least, compared to others that I've had.

Well, it is fast food after all, so I can't expect much. At least it was all still edible in the end.

2 comments:

venitha said...

Wow! I LOVE the new template - that picture is so perfect for you! And thanks for the Komala's warning. I'm a big fan of Bombay Woodlands chaats, and I have yet to find anywhere that compares.

thimerosa said...

Just wanted to say that you have some really good stuff on your blog :)

Love it!