Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Prawn Noodle on Hoe Chiang Road

S$5 Prawn Noodle with Pork Ribs

This coffeeshop near Euro-Asia Centre on Hoe Chiang Road at Tanjong Pagar was decent. I am not an expert in this stuff, but I actually liked it a bit better than Whitley Road since the prawns are conveniently peeled, and they give you a couple tasty pork ribs to go with it too. They didn't seem to have any of that ground chili powder though, and the portions (despite my S$5 or US$2.95 size) was so small that I nearly asked for another bowl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried it with a different kind of noodles..?? i prefer meepok or mee kia to mee only.
Try it.. and let me know. :)

bma said...

Yeah, mee pok is also my preference. I didn't get it with this bowl, but I always ask for mee pok whenever I get bak chor mee.