Thursday, June 02, 2016

Mala Dingji Spicy Hotpot in Taiwan

Mala Hotpot

The place that I wanted to go to tonight was fully booked and couldn't take me as a walk-in. So I roamed around the vicinity and came across this random hotpot chain. Hot pot and beer sounded pretty good after yet another long day of meetings.

This place was better than I thought it would be. Not only was there a good selection of ingredients and condiments, but there was all of the Taiwan Beer on tap that you could drink (not to mention Apple Sidra plus Häagen-Dazs and Mövenpick ice cream too).

Of course, the quality isn't exactly the best when it's a buffet, but I left here completely stuffed, and all for the bargain price of only NT$700 (US$23). I'd actually come back to one of these places again if I'm in the right mood. Note to self: this place is cash only!

No comments: