Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Day & Night in Tiong Bahru

Vongole and Har Cheong Gai

I came here because I heard about some pasta place called Ah Bong's that was supposed to be pretty good. But when I sat down and looked at the menu, it was from some place called Day & Night instead (56 Eng Hoon Road, 6222-6881). It turned out that Ah Bong's is only open for lunch, after which these guys take over for dinner. They shoulda just called the restaurant Night.

Well, the good thing is that the food was much better than I thought it would be. But I also had very low expectations...like Pasta Mania low. The prices were also much higher than I would have expected of an open air kopitiam that made you order at the counter too. Well, I ate all of the food, including some light and crispy har cheong kai. But it wasn't worth the money.

No comments: