Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My First Flight on Firefly

Firefly Butter Cake

Well, I learned something today. When an airline uses an ATR 72-500, passengers board from the rear of the plane. I initially thought that my seat assignment 2A was awesome because I could be nearly the first one on/off the plane, but I didn't realize how wrong I was until I saw the plane itself.

I thus started thinking about changing my seat assignment for the return leg back to Singapore. But it won't matter since they use a bus at Changi to shuttle us back to the terminal in one go. It was only on this leg when it would have made a difference since you deplane straight into the terminal in Subang.

And no, I didn't buy any of those chips nor instant noodles on that card. Frankly, I was surprised that they provided any food or drinks on such a short budget airline flight in the first place. Note as well that the free "butter cake" that they gave out is actually made with margarine.

No comments: