Saturday, February 21, 2015

Canned Soup From conserverie la belle-iloise

Canned Soup From conserverie la belle-iloise

I went back to Little Provence to pick up more of that tuna from conserverie la belle-iloise earlier this week, and in the process I noticed that they had a bunch of canned soups too. I suspected that the fish soup on the left and the oyster soup on the right might have some potential, and fortunately, I was right: I loved these things!

The brown fish soup was hearty and stanky (in an awesome way), all while being much thinner and smoother in consistency than I was expecting. Likewise, that oyster soup did not have awkwardly big globs of oysters in there; it was all blended up into a thin - and yes, delightfully stanky - potion. Screw that nasty Campbell's stuff...I'm buying my soup from here from now on.

No comments: