Monday, July 07, 2014

Korea's Yoogane Dakgalbi at Bugis Junction

Yoogane's Chicken Galbi

I've kinda been curious about this dakgalbi chain from Korea for a while now. And since I needed to pick something up nearby, so I figured I'd stop here for an early dinner afterwards (200 Victoria Street #02-47/48). I wasn't quite sure if they'd seat me as a solo diner given how huge these grills were, but they simply just gave me a single person's portion.

I wasn't expecting to like it, figuring it to be more about quantity rather than quality. But to my surprise, I gobbled this thing down in seconds; certainly much faster than it took them to cook the darned thing. Now, the sauce wasn't as spicy nor earthy as that Chuncheong chain, but I actually kinda wished that I had ordered more. It was cheap either way.

No comments: