Monday, January 20, 2014

Mamacitas Authentic Costa Rican Cuisine

Casado

One doesn't exactly come across Costa Rican food in Singapore very often. But that's what I saw on a random stroll through Amoy Street Food Centre sometime ago (7 Maxwell Road #01-50). They were closed for a month or so, but when I finally came back in the new year, they had opened again, and today I decided to come here for lunch.

Now, I don't know anything about Costa Rican food, so I don't know if this casado is anything like it is supposed to be. And frankly, it kinda tasted like it looked, with a bit of a ketchup-y flavor in there. Still, I liked this greasy plate enough that I cleared it all and nearly went back for more if self-restraint hadn't kicked in. I'll be back to try out some of the other stuff on the menu.

No comments: