Tuesday, May 07, 2013

L’Entrecôte, The Steak & Fries Bistro, Singapore

L'Entrecôte

It took me long enough, but I finally got my hands on some steak-frites tonight. The interesting thing was that I wasn't even thinking of getting this (I've been eating waayyyy too much red meat lately), but somehow as I walked around the area, this place still seemed like the best option for dinner before going home (36 Duxton Hill, 6690-7561).

Now, I've never been to the real L'Entrecôte in France, so I hardly know what this should really taste like, but I liked the simplicity of the tender beef and velvety sauce. I didn't care that much for the fries (in that sense, I prefer Les Bouchons), but the sauce was what made this unique. Besides, I liked how the place was down to earth, as well as how quickly the food came out.

No comments: