Monday, April 09, 2012

A Random Chicken Tikka Kathi Roll

Chicken Tikka Kathi Roll

Some colleagues wanted to take me out for some street food for dinner tonight, and we ended up going to maybe four different places spread out across town, one of which incidentally wasn't even on the streets but at the top of a mall's food court. Either way, they wanted me to try these rolls, which they said were different from other kathi in that they used greasy paratha rather than a dry roti. It was also filled with egg and spices, and came with a mint chutney. It was good, but I was more impressed with a couple of outdoor kebab shops that they took me to later, which included some spicy yet tender varieties that I normally would have loved if I hadn't eaten so much grilled meat just earlier today for lunch.

No comments: