Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Meii Sushi, Tanjong Pagar Plaza

Kanpachi Don

Here is a kanpachi don from Meii Sushi (7 Tanjong Pagar Plaza #01-108, 6220-3466), a cozy little shop that I finally made it to today rather than my usual lunch at Miz across the street. As the name suggests, they specialize in sushi, and I liked his generously thick cuts of fresh fish, all while staying down to earth at the same time.

And to my surprise, a couple of clams were included in the miso soup that accompanied the bowl, making this set a good deal at S$18 (US$15). Yes, it is just a coincidence that I've been eating so many sushi bowls lately. But they are healthy and cheap...or at least, cheaper than a proper sushi course, which apparently is this guy's real specialty.

1 comment:

suanc said...

was this available for dinner? looks delish!