Monday, October 12, 2009

My Solution to Yoshinoya's Small Portions

One Beef Value Meal and One Beef Bowl

This is my solution to those tiny portions (and the silly "large" bowl that they offer) at Yoshinoya Singapore: just get two regular bowls. Actually, in this case it was one Value Meal with a bowl of soup plus an extra bowl on the side, but it was effectively two bowls. The sad thing was that I nearly went for a third bowl, but fortunately I had enough self control to keep myself from it.

5 comments:

EatTravelEat said...

Yoshinoya's portions are getting smaller and smaller! I'm noticing it here in the US too. They designed new styrofoam containers which are smaller in every dimension. They even get tighter in the middle too. Is the cost increase that bad to them?

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

haha good idea!

JH The Hungry said...

That's my thoughts EXACTLY. There's some offer now that promises a free bowl with every meal purchase on Mondays (I think).

JHKim said...

You, sir, are my hero.

The Reynolds said...

Just stumbled on your blog while googling food images. You are making me hungry! Fun blog and happy eating!